So you received a gift card for a spa package and you’re ready to use it…you’ve been working hard lately, the kids have been driving you crazy…you DESERVE it! But, before you call to reserve the appointments keep in mind these helpful tips to make your spa day the best experience!
- Don’t be in a hurry! We know you have lots of things on your plate (kids to pick up and drop off, errands to run) but be prepared in knowing how long your package will actually take. We don’t want you to have to be in a rush during a time that’s been reserved for you.
- Please arrive about 10-15 minutes early! If you haven’t had a massage or facial with us before we’ll have some health history forms for you to fill out before we begin your services.
- If you’re sick, please stay home! When you are sick getting a massage or facial can not only possibly spread an illness to our staff but can actually make you feel worse!
- For your manicures & pedicures be aware of any warts or fungus. We pride ourselves in sanitation and cleanliness. Warts and fungus can be highly contagious and become problematic. They also thrive in warm, moist environments. We encourage our guests to check for warts/fungus prior to your manicure or pedicure and to communicate anything with your nail technician before your service begins.
- Turn off your cell phone! For the comfort and enjoyment for not only yourself but for our other guests as well.
- Leave the kiddos at home! We love kids, but this time is for YOU and we want you have an oasis while you’re here.
- Remember Gratuity. Our prices and most gift cards do not include gratuity; this is an opportunity to express appreciation for your service provider.
We hope these tips are helpful in reserving and enjoying your spa package services, if you have other questions please feel free to Visit our website or give us a call. Your time is very important to us as well as our service providers so please also take a minute to review our cancellation/no show policies.